- Mason-McDuffie Careers
- Contact Us
- Customer Login
- Online Payment
Mason-McDuffie Mortgage is an established Mortgage Banker with offices throughout the US. Mason-McDuffie Mortgage has evolved with the changing times and embraced technology to facilitate growth while remaining steadfast in our commitment to unparalleled service to our Loan Originators. Our core Management Team have over a century of combined experience and know how to take advantage of today’s opportunities to expand and remain profitable.
Our greatest assets are the people who work here. If you like being part of a team that rewards hard work but is not afraid to have some fun along the way, Mason-McDuffie may be the place for you.
Voted in the Top 100 Mortgage companies in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 as ranked by Mortgage Executive Magazine. Awarded San Francisco Bay Area Top Workplace in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 by the Bay Area News Group.
We have immediate openings for both experienced Doc Drawers and Sr. Funders to add to our seasoned Team as we continue to build and grow our strong network of retail branches.
Responsibilities include preparation of loan documents, auditing and quality control, compliance of closing loan documents, funding and maintaining loan file by performing the following duties:
- Prepare loan documents for all types of loans (FHA, VA, conventional, USDA, 203k, homestyle and various bond programs), including lenders preliminary HUD-1
- Effectively communicate any required corrections and/or conditions with the branch and closing agent as well as any outstanding items, and funding status on an on-going basis
- Review and sign off appropriate closing conditions
- Prepare and calculate loan wires, final fees, and disbursement dates with various investors/products and warehouse lines
- Ensure collateral packages being sent to investor include all necessary documentation, and any other documents that the warehouse may require
- Experience with DocMagic and Encompass a plus but not required
- Detail oriented with excellent research and decision making ability, time management skills and the ability multi-task and to work accurately under pressure
- Ability to work unsupervised while actively functioning as part of a team
- Knowledge of Mortgage Lending, Company Policies, Investor Guidelines and knowledge of current regulations and disclosure requirements for Conventional and/or Government loans
- Excellent Customer Service and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with Internal and External Customers and Vendors
Competitive compensation benefits package. All inquiries are confidential, send resume to: email@example.com