- Mason-McDuffie Careers
- Contact Us
- Customer Login
- Online Payment
- Announcing Irvine Branch Manager Hope Bourman
- Oakland Branch President's Club Winners Tom Parke and Stuart Davis
- San Ramon Branch Office and Home Office Award Winners
- Salinas Branch President's Club Winner Dan Daniel
- Sacramento Branch President's Club Winners Dave Heard and Tom Engwer
- Reno Branch President's Club Winners Kathy McAlpine and Ricci Vineyard
- Davis Branch President's Club Winner Marc Thompson
- Irvine Branch President's Club Winners Tim Hurlbut and Suzy Dukelow
- Announcing San Diego Area Manager Rhonda Beathard
- Cyndi Fazzio Receives Chairman's Award from Building Industry Association
San Ramon Branch Office and Home Office Award Winners
Vice President and Branch Manager Brian Linchey and three of his San Ramon branch loan officers were recognized as members of the President’s Club at Mason-McDuffie Mortgage’s annual leadership conference.
Linchey’s branch, located at 2333 San Ramon Valley Blvd, suite 495, was the top producing branch across the company by both the number of transactions and the dollar volume. Membership in the President’s Club is limited to the top 10 percent of loan officers in the firm.
Joining Linchey were long-time repeat winners, Debbie Sundlie and Margie Carino. Loan Officer Jennifer Mize-Claunch was also celebrated for receiving the President’s Club award for the first time this year.
Kaveh Sartipi, Branch Manager in Danville, also was recognized as a President’s Club member. Like Sundlie and Carino, he has consistently earned the President’s Club honor. The Danville branch is located at 318 Diablo, Suite 150.
Mason-McDuffie Mortgage also recognized Cyndi Fazzio, Vice President of the Builder’s Division, with a special award for her work with homebuilders and their clients. She works out of the home office branch in San Ramon.
Peter Meza, who works for the Prime Services Group in the home office, received the Simply The B.E.S.T. award for his customer service contributions to the firm.